Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

VG350 - Etherchannel Support

Tim Walker
Beginner
Beginner

Dear forum users.

I have a VG350 Version 15.3(3)M2. According to the Cisco Feature Navigator (see attached pictures), , this supports Ether-Channel for both “Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) (802.3ad) for Gigabit Interfaces” and “EtherChannel - Flexible PAgP” and is listed for the VG350 and ISR3945E.   The ISR3945E is able to be configured for Ether-Channel, however on the VG350, I am unable to add any of my Gigabit interfaces into a channel group ??

I don't want to use a BVI unless I have to, particularly when we have told the customer we can now support Ether-channel and the design has been based on this.  As a sanity check, I checked the feature navigator for a VG224 and this DOES NOT indicate support for Ether-channel as I would expect as I know it is not supported.

Any help or experience gratefully received. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tim Walker
Beginner
Beginner

It is an error on the Cisco web-site, VG350 does not support any link aggregation protocol, I had this confirmed by the BU. Ending up using a BVI interface.

afsharki2
Beginner
Beginner

Do any of you guys know why they only allow BVI on these 350s?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: