cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail for hunt group

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 11.5 CUC 11.5   I have created 2 line groups, LG1 is a single phone i.e. 1001 and LG2 is 5 phones. What I want is after the hunt rings the 5 phones, is to send the caller to 1001 voicemail. On the Hunt Pilot page, I have tried to use both Forward options without success. Use forward settings of Line Group member does not seem to work. Maybe something I don't understand. 1001 has forward to voicemail settings as normally would be done. Use Forward to Destination, I have tried *1001 and that does not work either. I can Forward to a Number/phone and have that ring, i.e. 1001, But the caller then is sent to Voicemail attendant, Not the phones voicemail as in a normal call. I believe hunt group is controlling this somehow but I don't understand why. Can someone enlighten me ?  Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kent,

To fix the problem of not routing to the 1001 mailbox after rolling through the allotted LG members simply go into CUC admin and add the Hunt Pilot number/DN (whatever it is) as an "Alternate Extension" under the 1001 mailbox.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kent,

To fix the problem of not routing to the 1001 mailbox after rolling through the allotted LG members simply go into CUC admin and add the Hunt Pilot number/DN (whatever it is) as an "Alternate Extension" under the 1001 mailbox.

Cheers!

Rob

Excellent,  Thanks Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: