cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VoiceMail not receiving and MWI not working

rahulkanhirode1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a lab environment  with CUCM 12.5 and Unity Connection 12.5 , i tried integrating with SIP as well as SCCP,

Call is connecting to the Voicemail but i am unable to see MWI turning on in IP communicator as well as Jabber (Since this setup is in VM  {HP Z640 machine } i can not hear sound).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rahulkanhirode1
Level 1
Level 1

hey @Kalliopi Vazima  Its working now !! i have connected a usb headset to the HP Z640 machine and enable usb controller and usb .it detected the headset after i am able to send voice mails.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Kalliopi Vazima
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

regarding sip integration, did you check if user's mailbox is getting bigger? If yes this means that the message arrives correctly but there is no MWI functionality in order user to be informed.

You need then to check the deployment in CUC (MWI enabled in Port Group, if there is both Sub and Pub both they should be in the port group, try to synchronize MWI).

From CUCM perspective, you need a SIP TRUNK pointing CUC with a sip trunk security profile that accepts unsolicited notification.

Could you also share with me the partitions for the users as CSS need to be added to SIP TRUNK in the outbound calling.

Kalliopi

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

rahulkanhirode1
Level 1
Level 1

database.PNGdb2.PNGmwi.PNGsip1.PNGsec profile.PNGoutbond calling css.PNGcss.PNG

@Kalliopi Vazima  Thanks for the reply ,

I am attaching the screenshot which you have highlighted in the comments ,I tried with SCCP and SIP but no luck , reinstalled CUC still same issue.

Thanks,

Rahul 

rahulkanhirode1
Level 1
Level 1

hey @Kalliopi Vazima  Its working now !! i have connected a usb headset to the HP Z640 machine and enable usb controller and usb .it detected the headset after i am able to send voice mails.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: