cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Service Phone Menu - Hide the "Offline" Under Each Item?

RITR
Level 1
Level 1

We have an XML phone service for a menu that shows public announcement options/extensions that can be dialed. When you bring up the menu, each line item has "Offline" written below it. Is there a way to hide that or at least a simple way to get it to show "Online"?

Phone XML Service Paging Menu.png

3 Replies 3

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you try this as IPPhoneMenu with the URL being the dial URI instead of IPPhoneDirectory?

The phone is sending a subscribe to monitor the line based on the phone's CSS. If those #s belong to a registered CTI application, device, etc they should show online- as long as they're in scope of the subscribe CSS.

I don't think there is any way to turn that off other than to disable log/directory presence and I'm not sure it really will there.

The 8851 (v12.8.1) I am testing with does not appear to accept sip:1234@serverip (I even tried sip://1234@serverip) for the IPPhoneMenu URL. Hmmm

If it doesn't accept a URI call directly in there, what I had to do with these things in the past was use the URL of another XML page (even with a query param) and return the CiscoIPPhoneExecute with the Dial URI .

Clunky but it may work.