Views
Helpful
Replies

Zeacom Call center and Cisco CM integration

satish farande
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I'm looking for the integration guide for Zeacom Call center and Cisco CM integration.

Did search on internet but no luck . can any one help me with link or document for same.

Thanks & Regards

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Why don't you reach out to Zeacom support asking for the integration requirement with CUCM. There could be any kind of requirment such as TSP, JTAPI/CTI, AXL integration may be a SIP trunk required as well. CUCM can support all the above mentioned integration that are usually required with a Call Center environment.

Hence, reach out to Zeacom and ask what exactly they are looking for.

Regards

Deepak

Thank you all , for support.

on zeacom website they have metion integration of their contact center product with cisco CM and tested with cisco developer team. I was looking for any application or document  with integration example.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

If you did a search on the internet and found nothing then its likely not a common integration and the chances of somebody on here having done it and stumbling across this post is very slim.

As Deepak mentioned, perhaps Zeacom have a guide or have someone on staff who has done the integration before?

Have Zeacom got any guides on how to integrate with other Call Manager systems?

Thanks

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It is possible, I know an organisation that integrated it into CUCM 10.5. Like other people already mentioned, address this with Zeacom.

http://www.zeacom.com/nz-parent-menu-solutions/partner-platforms/cisco/uc-manager-business-edition

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: