IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I have 2 routers CISCO 3825 with a VIC2 2E/M card and CISCO 2851 with a VIC2 2FXS card on the WAN and want to configure voice communication over VOIP. We have plugged in a phone line on the CISCO 2851 with a VIC2 2FXS and we are getting dia...

kombe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voice Class SIP

Hi NetPro,We are using SIP to control our Voice Gateways. How do we do fallback from primary CCM to Secondary CCM in SIP environment?Do we have anything similar to:Voice class h323 1h225 timeout tcp establish 3in SIP environment?Thanks,MK            ...

Hi Experts,I'm new to voice and I'm facing with a destination-pattern question in my lab.Basically I understand that I can use the forward-digits to control the number of the right most digits been passed on to the voice port,which is sweet for fixed...

Dear All,I am upgrading my call manager from System version: 5.1.3.2000-3 to 6.1.4 but i am not able to upgrade it, its giving me an error.there is no hardware issue. hardware is compliable.the file i am trying to upload is UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.4.1000...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes