IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello everyone i would like to make my network work on ipv6 and ipv4 in the same interface gi0/0. I have dhcp setup for ipv4 and that is what we are using right now. But my isp is about to change over to ipv6 and would all so like to make the inside ...

Hello guys, I have been reading alot of documents in order to make 3 subnets with IPv6 addresses but I am very confused.I got this address: Fc00::/7 and I need to make three vlans with VLSM(?) for 3 departements DP1 600 hostsDP2 310 hostsDP3 90 hosts...

Hi fellow network guys,I'm an old guy and been in this game for a while.Ran many enterprise networks and an ISP.I'm looking at moving my ISP to be IPv6 capable.There is a massive amount of information out there, what I'm looking for is some advice fr...

Hi there,Here comes the time to design my first NAT64 solution !I have read some documents from Cisco, but can't get one simple information... Could anyone tell me the NAT64 table size for ASR1002-X ? Best Regards, Emmanuel    

duplaa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to reach multiple VPNs that contain overlapping IPv4 addresses from a single device.Network diagram:Is this possible? What type of device might be needed? (ideal current candidates include a 650x switch (with Supervisor Engine 720), or a FWSM ...

vdbergp11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola Que tal ? Les cuento mi problema es el siguiente...Tengo un modem Cisco dpc2420. y mi problema es el siguiente... entro a la web de la configuracion del cisco, que por defecto es "192.168.0.1".. en la cual he entrado varias veces a la configurat...

I have 6500E with Sup 2T, running the latest IOS 15.2.1SY1, I'm trying to configure ISIS IPv6 under VRF lite, but I'm getting an error message. test(config-if)# ip router isis%ISIS: Cannot enable ISIS-IP for process with mismatched vrftest(config-if)...

ahmede_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For my IPv6 deployment i need that the hosts should be automatically updated on my DNS server. what are different ways to do that? for IPv4 we have a script that create hostnames and links it to host but in ipv6 there are many address. need suggestio...

Resolved! RITE for ipv6

is ipv6 supported by RITE? if so, what r the limitations? special config requirements?i see no mention of ipv6 in the RITE docs which implies that it's not supported.i tried it in a test environment, and did in fact see some packets when filtering fo...

ashirel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with IPV6 subnets how does a ::/56 prefix produce 256 subnets? Can someone clarify this for me? I was taught that the ::/64 prefix produces 65,536 subnets so wouldn't the ::/56 prefix produce more than 256 subnets? I'm trying to gr...

dveney001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes