IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Problem for configuring DHCP IPV6 on my router

Hi everybody,I try to test DHCP IPV6.My topologie is very simple :  CustomerA <--------------------------->R_IPV6 - Customer is Linux debian - Router is 7200 >>> Version 12.4(25f) I read the documentation http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/...

a.auvinet by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't get 6VPE working

Hi,I've been trying to debug this problem for a few days now but I can't figure out what is wrong.I configured BGP according to documentation on 3 of my routers which will have IPv6 for nowbut I will focus on two of them as they are directly connecte...

IPv6 Address and Host Identifier

Hi;Are we have to use 64bit prefix for host addresses ?For example we gave 2001:xxx:xxx:100::10/56 address to one of our servers and everything is fine. Also on another subnet of firewall we use  2001:xxx:xxx:200::10/56 for another server etc.Is this...

Resolved! Disabling IPV6 effects?

Hi, As we are not using IPV6 at all I want to disable it on our 4500 switch. Will this cause any impact to the existing connections? Can I make the changes during working hours or wait and execute the 'no ipv6 unicast-routing' command after office ho...

Resolved! IPv6 Ping message "C"

Hello, What is it mean "C" in return icmp message? R2#ping 192.168.1.201 r 100Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 100, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.1.201, timeout is 2 seconds:!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

gargolek99 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ask the Expert: Enterprise IPv6 Deployment

With Chip Nielsen Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about deploying IPv6 in an enterprise environment with expert Chip Nielsen.IPv6 is the latest revision...

OSPFv3 IPv6 and Route Tagging

Hi,Has anybody figured out how to tag a ipv6 route when its originated under the interface as follows... I'm on a Cisco ASA running 9.1.interface Port-channel1.500description Testvlan 100nameif Testsecurity-level 5ip address x.x.x.1 standby x.x.x.x2i...

Resolved! NTPv4 IPv6 not responding. IPv4 okay.

I'm running 122-33.SXJ6 where I want the router to act as a ntp server for both IPv4/IPv6.  Using a dual stack 6.4 linux client I'm successfully able to ntpdate -q v4_gateway no problem, but when querying the v6_gateway I end up,server fd2b:4deb:4259...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics