MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does the ME 6524 support mpls on all 24 ports or only the 8 downlink ports similar to how the ME 3750 is?

jbest1028 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently working on a Design for a MPLS VPN with very fast convergence times.We have the goal to reach a maximum convergence time of 1,5 seconds when a singel error occurs. In the Backbone I try to work with FRR (FastReRoute). Between PE and ...

I'm using EIGRP as PE-CE routing protocol . Our customers are DSL's which are connecting on PE router as virtual interface . The following is my PE config.router eigrp 1 no auto-summary ! address-family ipv4 vrf mpls-test redistribute bgp 65000 metr...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a 4 site MPLS with provider-managed CE routers. Final configuration will be Internet provided to all sites through HQ, along with VoIP at all sites. Currently between HQ and RS1 is a p2p T1.Was told by provider that all I'll need to do is conne...

benharned by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, this is my post, I need to integrate two VRFs, that is, a Banking corporation will expand its operations and will integrate with a financial group. These two, are customers of the same service provider, and represent each a different VRF. Now...

Hi all,i came across this weird issue and can't seem to find out what's wrong yet, figured i'd get opinion from u guys outhere. Pls refer to the topology. Router5 link to Router3 is shutdown, forcing packets to route via Router1 btw router3 & router5...

frenzeus by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have seen a few questions posted on the forum about EoMPLS issues, but the one I have is different to those already posted and responded too.I have attached a document which includes the topology, configurations and output from commands to s...

Hi all,I have a scenario in which i've setup (pls refer to the attached diagram). On R1 I would like to achieve load-sharing for traffic to destination networks 60.x.x.x/24 & 160.x.x.x/24 (advertised from R9) via border routers R4 & R5. I am able to ...

frenzeus by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a problem with routes redistributed from a RIP add-family to a BGP add-family. I've attached part of my config , please help me with this.****** My problem is although routes are distributed to other vrf and you can see them in their dest...

ssg14 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to propagate default route from CE router with cmd "default-information originate always" across mpls cloud to the other side CE in same mpls vpn instance?I know this can be done via static route/redistribute under bgp af/default-infor...

bmlakar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors