Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ISE 2.6 Licensing Reports

Hi all - I've been going through the reports in ISE but having a hard time finding one that shows where all the base licenses are being consumed.  Is it in the active sessions or should I be pulling he RADIUS accounting reports and filtering them?  I...

rsharp001 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE Policy / CDP Attributes

I am sending CDP attributes to ISE during endpoint authentication. I am struggling to use these attributes in an authorization policy. I want a policy that matches if cdpCachePlatform contains 'Phone'. So far, the policy does not match.This is the po...

Screenshot from 2022-01-25 16-00-21.png Screenshot from 2022-01-25 16-06-12.png Screenshot from 2022-01-25 16-10-20.png
neteng1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE CLI Read-Only user

Hi,We are integrating a solution for integrity check, which will SSH to the devices and run the "show running-config" or any command that displays the configuration. The ISE CLI user "read-only" does not have the privilege to run the "show running-co...

s.rashid by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 802.1X in Trunk Links

Hi all, hope to find everyone wellI found a topic from 2014 about this subject that stated that 802.1X couldn't be applied in trunk links, but I've read as well in a Cisco article that 802.1X could be applied in trunk links. Is this true?I asked this...

Resolved! ISE 2.6 Sponsor Portal

Hi is it possible to create a sponsor portal that can only approve/deny self registered guests. My customer doesn't want guest sponsors the ability to create guest accounts. If I go into sponsor groups and remove all the guest types is disables the p...

Resolved! Cisco ISE integration with SecureX

Dear community,  Do you know if ISE can be integrated with SecureX? Have checked SecureX portal, but ISE does not show on the Cisco integrations left menu, were most of the Cisco ISE Products show! Looking forward to hearing from you.  Thank you,Laur...

laurathaqi by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers