Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SNS 3500 NPH

Does anyone know when the SNS 3500 will begin shipping? I have a customer that needs to replace old 1100 series ACS by the end of May but if the 3500 isn't going to ship before that then I have to quote the 3400 server. I'd rather not do that if I do...

Hello, One of our customer have 2 ACS 5.5 in HA installed on SNS-3415 server appliances. They are unable to login to Secondary ACS appliance via Serial Console,  SSH  and GUI I have investigated and found the below link, but  needs clarification. a....

forticis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am working for customer to help them migrating existing ISE 1.2 to 2.0 .Currently they have 3560G switches with 15.x.x IOS. As per the ISE 2.0 compatibility matrix i have asked them to go for 12.X.X as minimum and recommended version are from 1...

Hi there, I have a customer who is running ISE 2.0-306 and wanting to setup Identity Mapping with Read-only Domain Controller (RODC) at the branch. Customer is aware of changes required on the DC for ID mapping to work, are there any caveats/limitati...

lekang by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE Wired Demo

I have a very large customer who needs to see an ISE demo over wired only. Things like 802.1X access, MAB, Posture, Profile, etc. Just the basics. This need to be done over WebEx. Do you have any suggestions to where I could get access to either the ...

jonatwar by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes