Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,We are trying to move all CheckPoint Firewalls away from using RADIUS for authentication. We have a mandate to migrate all CheckPoint Firewalls to use CISCO ACS (TACACS+) for authentication instead. I've managed to configure the CISCO ACS f...

Hi all,I have ACS 5.4 installed, and several wireless environments.One uses EAP-TLS to authenticate users from our domain (self signed cetificates)Second use PEAP and need a real external cert... (Signed by Terena)The problem is that I can only use o...

Good evening,Quick questionI've upgraded ISE version 1.1 to version 1.2I see there are also 5 patches available. Those patches are cumulative. Does that mean that patch 5 has patches 1 to 4 included? Or do I have to start with patch 1 all the way up ...

Robenneke by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having some problems with windows profiling.ISE is taking a long time to recognize windows devices, when I connect my laptop to the wireless network, display the device as "unknown", I need to wait some minutes until recognize as Windows 7, Xp...