Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACS 5.2 Licenses

Hi All,I need some help figuring out my licensesHere's my situation: - today we have one ACS 5.2 VM with the 500-device base license and we need to go past that threshold.- we will be installing a second ACS 5.2 VM for redundancy, but that is still a...

I have recently upgraded some NAC appliances to ISE and am planning/designing the architecture. I have three 3315 appliances and two 3355 appliances.  We have two main hub sites (one HQ and one DR) and several satellite locations.  The DR site is a h...

Hello Guys,i have joined my ACS appliance to my AD domain and i would like authentication to be via active directory.i already have an AD group that i can see but i just cannot figure out where to specify that all requests should go to the AD. atleas...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ACS running 4.2. I am sure that this ACS is talking to our AD database because our wireless users (using ACS as RADIUS servers) are able to log in using their Windows AD account.However, I am not sure how ACS is integrated with AD. Our ACS...

I intend to backup my customer ACS4.2 (now it is on VMware virtual host)as secondary by clone to another ACS server as backup.I change the IP address of the cloned the server after , but it seems to be not work. Anyone who know what should I do after...

pt_wang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m not entirely sure if this should be posted in this forum or in the wireless forum, if it’s in the wrong place please let me know.We’re currently using 5508 WLC’s and leveraging Cisco ISE for radius/authentication rule sets.I’m trying to get...

Pete Bauer by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup ACS internal database replication and it works once then the secondary config is overwritten and doesn't contain the AAA server of the primary.primary               - 10.100.253.25ACS 1113 running 4.2secondary          - 10.100.253.26ACS...

m.renshaw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes