Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a new install of ACS 5.2 added to our 2003 AD.  I am using PEAP for wireless auth, and have ACS set to verify the user is a member of the wireless users security group in AD.  If the user has never been a member of this group, wireless auth fa...

j.skinner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,aaa authentication login user-list group radius local!radius-server host 10.1.1.3 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key xxxxradius-server deadtime 10If i add more radius-server host such asradius-server host 10.1.1.4 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key ...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not able to backup ACS 5.x server by means of SFTP protocol. We use ACS 5-2-0-26-2. My configuration of repository is:repository SFTPurl sftp://x.x.x.x/home/useruser user password hash 455adcommand 'backup acs01 repository SFTP' does not work...

Guys,Can some one help in answering below questions related to ACS 4.2?1 ) : Is it possible to do authentication with one ACS server while authorization with another ACS? Use case is if the user authenticated to one ACS server and then switch loses t...

sgjr82841 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AAA

ACS v5.1I want to stop NON-ADMIN staff(service desk) from being able to execute the enable command on a router once authenticated.TACACS authenticates users against AD.Shell profile set for NON-ADMIN set to Default privilege Level 1.Command Set for N...

Hi FolksI have installed acs 4.2 on windows 2003 and point it to external windows db resides on the DC 2008 64bit , all configuration were  done okay, but i didnt find any users in the group setup although  maping is configured okay,pls help to solve...