Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to install a secondary ACS 5.2 server and would like to exportour Thawte certificate so that I can have EAP authentication on the secondary server as well.  According to Thawte, I should be able to export our CSR and private key file ...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

G'Day Guys!We're running 2 Cisco Secure ACS v4.2. In the CSRadius-logs about 90 percent of it looks like this:...RDS 04/12/2010 00:03:16 E 3666 5704 0x0 Received unknown attribute 102RDS 04/12/2010 00:03:16 E 3666 5704 0x0 Received unknown attribute ...

Resolved! How macht ACS

Hi, I'm in a project with Cisco environment  but without any contract with partner or own Cisco.so...I'm need some information:1- someone knows how mach ACS application? Version 5.1 or other version.2- my client wants do a contract with Cisco direct ...

Hi,I have issue with AD group mapping with local ACS (5.1). The issue is that it is able to authenticate any users in the AD eventhough I have a map with local ACS group to a particular group of the AD. here is my config:1. Add two group of AD to Dir...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 802.1x and MAB configured. I added a second ACS server and added the definition on the switch.My issue is that the ACS works fine when it is configured as the primary option in the switch. But when it is configured as the backup and I force...

s.kho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes