Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I just walked into a position where the previous guy had quit.  One of the hand-me-down projects taht I have inherited was trying to get our old ACS operational again.Vitals:H/W - Cisco 1112 Secure Access Control SystemO/S - Windows 2000 ServerServer...

I have about 50 routers and layer-3 switches that autheticate via tacacs+.  The AAA server used to be on a Linux machine running open-source tacacs+ built by me.  I have a perl script that will log into all 50 devices at the same time to collect stat...

Hi, I want to do the restriction on the bases of SSID. I have two SSID on Wireless LAN controller and all authentications are happing through Active directory through ACS. ACS is integrated with Active directory. Objective is to restrict the users, I...

vashdevt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dears,I have a NAC 4.1 and i m implementing in L2 In-band virtual mode, I also have a ACS Engine 4.2,I m confused,i shld integrate NAC with windows AD or with ACS.If i m integrating NAC with ACS then i have to integrate ACS with windows AD, wha...