Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACS RDBMS issue

Hello guys,actually I was happy founding the RDBMS function in AAA to get my hundred of aaa clients into the database, but now I am stuck with the a problem.I would like to summarize some aaa devices in one AAA entry, which means it will have several...

Agor85 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to authenticate ACS solution engine running v4.2 against 2 or more Active Directory domains using the Generic LDAP setup?  A scenario would be for geographical distribution where 1 domain would be for U.S. and the other would be ...

I am running vmware workstation 7.1 on my windows 7 PC.I used "run existing virtual machine" acs 4.2 (from vmx file)I created "a new virtual machine" acs 5.1 (from iso file) Both vms successfully run and can ping each other.However, when I tried to r...

atif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I want to upgrade a ACS 5.0 to a 5.1 and then to the 5.2 version but in the upgrading instructions there's a command line that I don't get, it is:acs patch install patch-name.tar.gpg repository repository-nameI don´t know what is this ...

jonasdiaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a quick small sample report of a generated user list report in 5.2??  Before we go ahead and purchase the upgrade, we would like to see a report that would be suitable for auditors..TIA!!Jeff

Jeff Wolf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I want to upgrade a ACS 5.0 to a 5.1 and then to the 5.2 version but in the upgrading instructions there's a command line that I don't get, it is:acs patch install patch-name.tar.gpg repository repository-nameI don´t know what is this ...

jonasdiaz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone help, pleaseWe have 2 Cisoc ACSs, one is 4.0 and another one is 4.2We need to upload all users and groups from 4.0 to the 4.2Are there any way to do that?Backup and restoration is not working dut to versions incompatibilityThankx in ...

Hi,Recently I have deployed ACS5.1 at a customer location. We are often receiving the following Alarm in the inbox.Cisco Secure ACS - Alarm Notification                            Severity: Critical                          Alarm Name                ...