Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Please I just deployed ACS on my net work. I am using internal database,i have created the the accounts in the ACS, and specify the AAA client as my router.I included same share key as i did on the router. Below is what i did on router..tacac+ key (s...

Resolved! 802.1x and VOIP

I am trying to figure out how to get our 7970 phones to authenticate with ACS. The phones have been configured for 802.1x and a pre-shared password has been selected. The ports on the switch have also been configured. In ACS I added the MAC addres...

Hi everyone, I'm having a wierd ACS problem for AD group mapping.The ACS is for a institution, and one student account in AD will belong to one of the following groupsAll students in ISTAll students in ASCAll students in ENGAll students in DESAll stu...

Hi,We want to use ACS to authenticate an ssh or http connection to a WLC 4403-50 4.2.99 using TACACS+. On our ACS 4.2 test server it works fine. Configured identically on an ACS 3.3 appliance we are not able to log in although we do see a successf...

rd9689 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached the debug. From the spoke site I can telnet to the tacacs server's management port. I don't see failed attempts on the tacacs server so I get the impression that it's not making it there or back. Can someone take a look at the debug a...

I am trying to authenticate a Cisco 7970 IP phone that is setup to do 802.1x with ACS. When I check the log files on ACS is hows that the phone failed authentication but the phone is still allowed on the network and can make calls. I have added the...