Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,The following configuration for authentication and authorization doesn't work on 6513 alone. But same configuration is working on 100+ CAT switches. I have verified that ACS server is reachable from 6513 and entry is available for 6513 on ACS ...

satishcp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure AAA on my network devices. I am using TACACS+ with an ACS (3.2) server. I have setup two user groups in the ACS server, one with enable priviledges and one without. I am able to get the AAA configuration to work when telne...

jwheat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the following configuration on my routers:aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login default local group tacacs+aaa authentication login console enableaaa authentication enable default enableaaa authorization exec default local group tacac...

I'm seeing posts that hit all around my questions, and based on my intereptation of the documentation it appears that there is no "shell exec" authorization available to the PIX when configured to use a TACACS+ server for authentication. Is this tru...

sstone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS

Need inputs on to do telnet to the ACS from a L3 6513 switch? Am trying to telnet from 6513 from where the traffic passes through a FWSM before hitting the ACS. Am able to see hitcount on the FWSM too.

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS

Need inputs on to do telnet to the ACS from a L3 6513 switch? Am trying to telnet from 6513 from where the traffic passes through a FWSM before hitting the ACS. Am able to see hitcount on the FWSM too.

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup my AAA config as follows "aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enable". When I test config with SSH (ACS turned off)to the router I cannot login using the enable password. The same does not work when trying to connect with Con0. ...

ms4561 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am doing a telnet to ACS server from L3 switch on port 2002 but it is not working.Error messages are "remote host not responding" from one host and from another L3 it's "closed by foreign host"

aksher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes