Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured windows server 2003 as IAS, 2950T and a winXP workstation for 802.1x AAA, but i get the Attribute pair (4142,22) in IAS log file which is not defined in docs and authentication is not done. Switch software is 12.1(13)EA1.

Hi,Wants to export a database from a ACS server to another external Databasse.The only problem is that we wants to see not only the usernames in clear text also the passwords.So in short, we want to decrypt the passwords to plain text.Is this possibl...

hdepre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy,I'm working on the SSG 12.3(4)t4 sesm 3.1 and ACS 3.2after pass the authentication and already login the attribute is sent to the SESM but the debug massage is;00:02:44: RADIUS: Received from id 21645/3 192.168.0.102:1812, Access-Accept, len 1...

parawee.r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use 802.1x with PEAP for all our students and personell over WLAN and wire and it works excellent. However - our central catalouge will be an LDAP-server and since LDAP can't process chap we must get accounts into the ACS 3.3 another way. One way ...

walruspro by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can dynamic vlan assignment works across WAN (ACS3.1 is in HQ site)?e.g. in HQ we have 2 VLAN mapped to SSIDs. This is not a problem as the ACS knows that VLAN 10 & 20 exists in the network and assign it respectively based on the Cisco ACS configu...

jazzzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes