Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks,I would like to know how to find out name(or number)of virtual interface when pppoe client authenticates on server.With ios version 12.2 our radius got right attributesfrom pppoe server like:NAS-Port = 11Cisco-NAS-Port = "Virtual-Access11"NA...

aaanet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Although Accounting Logs are generating but I am unable to see any records related to Radius authentication. Neither Failed attempts nor Passed/Logged In Users are there. I have configured my RAS device to use Port 1812 for authentication & 1813 f...

md_ani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i use web access acs.the login page appears,i don't know what username should i input,where can i generate this username?which step can i generate this username,if it's during the install step?or it is a default name like pix to access pix?thank...

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello,To perform configuration change management, I need to setup scpconnection to our cisco router.Cisco Router 2801IOS Version 12.3(14)T4I have enabled ssh on the router as described below.Current configuration : 7482 bytes!version 12.3service times...

We currently have a bunch of wireless access points and are looking for a way to assign users to a certain vlan when authenticated by our ACS server. We do NOT want to do MAC address tables for these hosts. I would like them to enter a user name and ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA5510 device and wish to use Microsoft IAS to provide AAA. Is it possible to use the same IAS server to Authorize VPN and Telnet users?I wish to use AD credentials but I want to specify different sets of users to access either telnet o...