Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I setup a radius server to apply aaa on routers and switches.In routers, using local privilege and work well. In switches, it just gets into exec mode. When I set radius profile, just one 6509 can become enable prompt, others fail.I checked the versi...

changh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to test the performance of ACS Appliance (ACS 3.2) ?According to the manual, the "transactions per second per number of users" is 80 RADIUS full login cycles (auth,account start,account stop) per second with 10000 users in the...

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have two server RADIUS on the network.The first is the primary and the second the secondary.But a part of the trafic go to the secondary.How to configure the system if I want all the trafic go to the primary ? and how to configure the system if ...

jine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !We would like to implement a redundant TACACS solution using Cisco`s Secure ACS. Do you know whether this can be done with this kind of software ?(Failover, Database synchronisation and so on... )Thx in advanceHans

schimekh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if it is possible to apply dynamic access-list per user using the RADIUS protocol. To be more specific, I am trying to setup a Router as a "Proxy" telnet. A user will access the router by telnet and from there will initiate a tel...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All:I want to implement 802.1X, But i want to authetication user name bind user macFor example Alex had one computer mac is 00-00-00-00-00-00 he can authetication with his mac promptly , In someday , Alex carry another laptop , mac is 11-11-11-11-...

emily by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,for a test I have a dial-out utility (dialoutEZ)so the user can dial out via a modem in a 3640 router. But the user is able to change the telephone number. I have also installed ACS (3.2) and now want to control the dial-out telephone number by...