Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco ISE 2.2

I need to connect some specific devices in my network and need to authenticate these devices through the ISE. I have already configured dynamic profiling and all but the issue is that, the end device has two NIC cards on it and need to connect both t...

Resolved! ACS questions

Hi team,   Customer is running ACS and wants to migrate from physical ACS server to virtual ACS software (hardware can't handle authentications anymore).    I've shared that it is EoS, ISE is a better, supported, option etc but customer has somehow g...

kerai08 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ISE 2.2

I am going through some strange issue on ISE 2.2. I have some special kind of monitors in my network. On this monitors, i have two NIC cards for two separate operation. I need to connect each NIC with the separate switch port. In short ,i need two se...

We are migrating from 2.1 to 2.4 or 2.6 because of some bugs TAC has identified.  we have 4 3495s which do not support anything past 2.4. we need to purchase 4 new SNS appliances.  2.4 is not currently supported on the 3655.  Does Cisco recommend we ...

Team, I have a few questions regarding setting up Posture remediation actions in ISE:   Is ISE able to automatically install a missing file to a directory different than the "My Documents" directory? Default behavior is to prompt the user to install ...

danhamil by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to migrate from ISE 2.2 that running on 3495 which is really slow, yes, we did worked with TAC on many SR to get it to response faster without luck(100K endpoints), that is why we are migrating to 3595 that we already purchased(bef...

mustafa83 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes