Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi   i have 700 plus license for the profiling but we had a issue and we crossed the limit for the devices. Now we want to reduce the license count so we decided to use MAB for the authentication for the know devices so we don't use the plus or profi...

Hello - I am curious about the "ActiveSessionCount" statistic meaning provided in the "Msg:CISE_System_Statistic"  70000 NOTICE System-Stats: ISE Utilization syslog.    In our ISE 2.2 (patch 13) distributed deployment model - this figure is increasin...

jb-123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, Gurus! We are in the process of deploying BYOD/Guest access with ISE and I'm curious about something. 1) How does ISE differentiate between a guest that gets assigned the username (bsmith) and an AD user (bsmith) in regards to authent...

Hi team, I have a customer that is thinking to create a guest portal with Extreme network Wireless controller.  there is any integration guide or some guidelines that I can share with him?   Software: 10.41.09.0008 Model - C5210 ISE : 2.4    Cheers, ...

Anpachec by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    Can you please confirm if it is possible to run ISE 2.4 ( the recommended stable release) on the SNS 3600 servers?   From the release notes for 2.4 and 2.6 it suggests that the SNS-36xx platforms are only supported by 2.6 ?   Cheers   Julia

julrober by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone , Since last week i started to get the below errors and alarms on ISE Deployment we have . We have 2 PAN nodes and 4 PSNs and we used to a wired enviroment for NAC .The amount of the users is about 15000-20000 . So last we we get the s...

I have camera and I would like to add it as an endpoint . when I click on add endpoint, I am not seeing the vendor device name under the policy assignment. How can I add the device to policy assignment with the exact vendor’s name.ThanksBigK

BigK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Identity Services Engine Installation Guide, Release 2.4 states that "If you choose VMXNET3, you might have to remap the ESXi adapter to synchronize it with the ISE adapter order." My design requires 6 x VMXNET3 adapters and they're out of the ...

noisey_uk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Customer wants to migrate from windows native supplicant(802.1x authentication) + NAC agent (for posture) to Anyconnect agent (NAM + ISE Posture module).   They want recommended option (with less effort & support intervention) for migration. I ca...

dngore by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes