Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently customers SOA server accepts the data in JSON format and below is the sample format that their server can accept : POST https://<<IP>>:<<PORT>>/ENS/v1/SMS HTTP/1.1Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate [Required, constant]APIKEY: XYZ12345 [Required...

Jay Tiwari by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I run ISE 1.3 for Wireless, I will be creating a new SSID on my WLC's for a specific amount of users who will be authorised by MAC authentication using ISE.   Basically I will have a list of about 50 mac addresses that will be held on the ISE. Us...

helloi have ise 2.0  and mse 8.0.150.0 , when i add MSE to ISE i get this error ."No response. Network error or invalid IP address"  i completed all of the configuration about Cisco prime , WLC and MSE . all of them working and no problem with each o...

MSE-Problem.jpg

Do the two servers in a small deployment have to be the same size?  I have a customer who is setting up a lab and they have one small VM and one medium VM license, can they build a small deployment with VMs that aren't sized the same?  Since it's a l...

matthen by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all:  I have something wrong with ISE.  One day,i found ise didn't work. I can't login in ISE with GUI or CLI. So i had to restart ISE. When ISE started,I found  ISE load very slowly. I tried with firefox and Chrome. But it still slowly too . Plea...

Zhixin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes