Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there anyway to force TLS 1.2 in ISE 2.3 patch 5? We recently installed patch 5 to remedy a bug and I was hoping to be able to remedy a vulnerability. Our vulnerability scans show TLS 1.0 open on both our PSN and Admin nodes. and under Admin->Sett...

plauzon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP Probe FQDN

We are getting FQDN information from the DHCP probe.  When we click on the host/device, we can see the FQDN in the Device Profile.  Is there a way to run a report that will list all devices with the associated FQDN?

Resolved! ACS on 3595 to ISE

MY customer has two ISE appliances (3595) running ACS 5.8. I understand they will need the Device Admin license and 100 base licenses, but is there any other license they will need to run ISE on the 3595 appliances?   Thank You.

Hello,   I have a switch port configured to authenticate with order first MAB and then dot1X. The priority has been setup in the opposite way, first dot1X then MAB. I would like to re-authenticate devices (phones in this case) but it seems when I run...

victguti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ISE v 1.4, in which I have configured two captive portals and two portal sponsors. from the portal sponsor I am creating access users for the captive portal.   but at the moment I try to authenticate, it does not allow it and it shows ...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I'm trying to send attribute 30(called station) in my radius accounting session. This is working fine for attribute 31 (calling-station). I have the command  "radius-server attribute 30 original-called-number" in my configuration.   Any idea wha...

a.ascione by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes