cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have RME 4.0.5 and my syslog server displays the events in GMT and I need it offset by 6 hours. The time on the server is correct. Where does the syslog server get it's time from?

jllugar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I don't integrage 2.6 w/ ACS, will I still be able to take advantage of the Single Server Sign On feature? P.S. We have 3 servers running RME today w/no integration of Campus to RME (and probably will never be). Today we have to sign on to 1 of 3...

Installed new server with solaris 9 running LMS 2.5.1. When we try to open Ciscoview the initial response of cisco view is very slow (takes between 2 to 20 minutes) and some time we have to kill the Internet explorer. but after this initial problem, ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to copy files between routers (by enabling FTP server), and to FTP server on my LAN. I would like to schedule the copying using kron, and copy files in bulk (e.g. mput or cp *).The IOS command I was hoping would work is 'copy flash:/tes...

blakem by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have some troubles on my core network sometimes vlans go down and in my logs i have the following errors :13: %STANDBY-6-STATECHANGE: Standby: 101: Vlan1 state Standby -> ActiveJan 16 23:45:13: %STANDBY-6-STATECHANGE: Standby: 117: Vlan51...

We have recently configured the LMS251/DFM203. We are trying to get the PageAlert notifications thru HP OV. CWK server has a "running" status for sending traps. however I haven't received any traps yet. Are the ENT MIBs changed by Cisco?