cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CSP Collector 2.3

Brendon75
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question that I think should be quite easily answered.  I have just had a little trouble finding where I might find the answer.  I have had a network discover, quite a big one, running and have had to leave it overnight.  So when I return it has finished and is not on the window where it says it has completed and from where I can export the results.  I can see in the menus I have the option to get the 'Managed Devices Report', but I am after the DiscoveredandManagedDevices Report.  I am unable to find where I can export this full report.

I have attached a screenshot showing where the option in the menu is for Managed Devices, but I can't find Discovered and Managed Devices.

Any help appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

May be it will be quite easily answered, but when asked in a community related to the topic of question only.

Use blue [ EDIT ] button to move your question to Network Management, please.

This discussion has been reposted from Additional Communities to the Network Management community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: