Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 software distribution: no result

Wassim Aouadi
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have a 3750v2-48PS standalone switch (has been in a stack then removed). I wanted to upgrade its IOS by using LMS.

LMS shows me the following error

SHOT0254.jpg

When I click on the error, it shows :

SHOT0255.jpg

SHOT0256.jpg

Switch has 128MB of RAM. The IOS I want to put into is c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE1.bin, which has the following requirements:

SHOT0257.jpg

FYI, I uploaded this IOS on another identical switch, manually, and it works. This time I want to do it with LMS.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Gaganjeet Chug
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Kindly enable the debugging for the SWIM from RME > Admin > System prefrences > log level settings and enable the DEBUG for SoftwareMgmt and ConfigJob and hit APPLY

Now try the job again for one problematic device and wait for the job to complete. Note down the job id.

Kindly share the job id logs from the location :- CSCOpx\files\rme\jobs\SWIM\   -> send me the complete folder of the job id.

Also share the complete screenshot of RME > Admin > Software management > View\ Edit preferences.

Since its stack switch, kindly make sure you are using tar file of image to deploy the images from LMS.

Thanks,

Gaganjeet

Gaganjeet,

I activated debug level for SoftwareMgmt and ConfigJob. But the same Image...did not meet hardware and software requirements error message appears.

Also, I have no new jobs under the aforementioned folder.

any idea?