Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i have a mix of ASA 5500x with 9.1.x, 9.2.x, 9.4.x, 9.5.x that i needed to upgrade. looking at the software download, the TAC recommended codes are 9.4.4, 9.6.4, 9.8.2. my questions are: 1) in a nutshell (not referring to release notes), what are...

asa-download.JPG

Hi all, On Asa I have configured 2 internal sub-interfaces GigabitEthernet0/3.50 and  GigabitEthernet0/3.70. Config on both interfaces : GigabitEthernet0/3.50 (vlan50-192.168.50.1/24) security-level is 80. GigabitEthernet0/3.50 (vlan70-192.168.70.1/...

Resolved! ASA ACL drop all

Hello, I'm trying to configure the ACL on ASA 5505. I added some Permit Rule on outside interface (what I'm using for the test) but when I use the Packet Tracer on ASDM it say Dropped at "Global (implic rule)" It does: - ROUTE-LOOKUP: Ok - ACCESS-LIS...

Giuseppe9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I have an Active-Active cluster running 9.6 (5525X).  I currently have 3 interfaces:  - inside  - mpls_link  - outside and a network for which I do SNAT from inside to outside. This would be the current scenarion.   Now for one host behind...

All,I have an ASA at a DR site that I would like to be able to have it authenticate our telnet sessions via radius. The problem is that the radius server is at 10.10.10.52 and it would be out of the management interface. If I change the radius server...

Hi, The context here is an IOS Internet router with ZBF,  ITSP on the outside and CUBE gateway on the inside.   SIP signalling and voice media therefore have to pass through the ZBF and obviously we want to create as few holes in the firewall as poss...

TONY SMITH by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  1) The following config on an ASA5520 doesn't work-unable to provide Internet access for inside hosts. 2) how to upgrade the version to 7.2, see sh flash. Kindly advise. Topology: Comcast/Xfinity>cable modem>0 int Asa5520>1 int> dumb switch. Tha...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card