Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have implemented a new ASA 5506 running 9.9.  I have these interfaces:   *interface outside-ip address by dhcp and its the default route, security=0 *interface inside 1-ip network vlan1 10.0.0.0/24, security=100 *sub interface inside 1.2-ip network...

mojogar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some idea's on how to better control user access to network environments for my business.  I'm wondering how to add some sort of identity as well as network control to how someone can access our production vlan.  Currently we control ...

Hello. I have a weird issue. I am attempting to RDP from my mobile device to my computer, however my ISP has blocked very many ports. 443, however, is open. VPN is not an option, even for SSL at the moment. I can see traffic hitting the firewall usin...

Skawilly1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I was looking for FTD backup/restore option from FMC and I understand that there is below enhancement in progress & we cannot have a full backup of FTD from FMC as of now.https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb77246Also, we kno...

shivaprasad by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have tried everything provided on this platform related to this issue but i still can not traceroute through ASA. Only the last, or sometimes the second last hop is shown. Please help as i have done everything i could.   We have two security-le...

I have a question, on cisco website cisco.com, why is it that the Cisco ASA 5500-X with FirePOWER Services appliances from Model ASA 5506 to ASA 5508 the value for Packets for Second (PPS) is not shown in specifications but from ASA 5516 going upward...

we have vcsc and vcse servers the private ip  of vcsc is supposed to reach the public ip of vcse in order to work properly on local network although we write manual nat rule ,vcsc server cannot ping public ip of vcse . note that both servers are on s...

Hello everyone, I hope I can get some help with my configuration of my ASA. The current situation: 5 Public IP addresses. 2 Servers that needs to connect to the internet. Server1 is already connect to the internet at the 2nd Public IP. Server2 needs ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card