Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I would like to share my experience fighting with SPAM and bruteforce. Some time ago I realized I have a lot of connection with bruteforce attempts and lot of SPAM connections to my mail server, another issue was having lot of web connections ...

url2_.JPG url_.JPG ban.JPG unban.JPG

Hello!   in Firepower Threat Defense Device Manager you could configure two things: #1: NTP Servers to use #2: Management interface: use data interface   I configured an Identity Realm which works fine on the data interface, but not the NTP. The NTP ...

Leon1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me the technical differences and features between the ASA and ISR Firewall?  I am in a technical sales position and I find it difficult explaining the difference between the two, when pressed.  Especially in a ASA5505/5510 vs 1941/291...

crowe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have the ASA 5505 Firewall. I generate an ACL to block three IP. Those IP are from outside and are generating fraffic with an internal server.  After aome hours I still get traffic from those IPs as you can see in the nex image:     The IP 18...

reglas.JPG pie.JPG
AlfredoA by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I allow my outside interface to be pingable from the outside? I've tried configuring an access to allow icmp on the outside interface with no success. I'm still seeing the deny inbound icmp type 8 code 0 messages in the syslog.  Thanks.

rmessina by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes