Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a novice with Cisco so bare with me. When I am at work and connect my MAC BOOK to WiFi I can't connect to VPN.   When I use my phone as a hot spot its fine.  I am trying to look at the config to see how it is being blocked but not sure where to ...

dtsteinb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue accessing web server from public internet. I set up some PAT rules & permitted the traffic in my outside acl. When I do a packet tracer it says my ASA is configured to allow access to the server from the outside which I include below....

Hawk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be an obvious answer - as in a bad idea - but is there no way to have the FMC/FPwr sensors generate an email alert when being portscanned?  The policy is working and dropping traffic as it should, and has been - but I can't find the proper i...

I want to make sure I'm not missing an alternative to managing FTD with FMC over IPSec.Currently my FTD installations at remote locations are anxiety-ridden. I'm fortunate in that I've been able to lab the FTD locally and deploy a config from our FMC...

Peter P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco ASDM 7.3 for ASA on our network and am getting the following errors. I am a novice to Cisco firewall so any help would truly be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Here is the error:   Deny inbound UDP from 172.16.0.2/1645 to 10.0.0.30/1...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card