Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a strange issue that just started.  One sensor of many will not successfully install policy.  It has to be Defense Center related because I can apply policy to the sensor when registered to a different Defense Center.  The errors that I see is...

lmccreery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install a remote FMC1000-K9 appliance using the cli to configure it. Launching the java-based KVM from the LOM connection (which was brought up with DHCP), I login as admin, and run:   sudo /usr/local/sf/bin/configure-network   then I a...

We have a pair of ASA 5520's in a cluster running asa 8.2(5)13 where the primary member has been off line for ~ 6 months.   I want to reintroduce the primary back into the cluster. There have been numerous changes made to the config of the secondary-...

Hellois there a way to see user to IP address mapping, and users AD group membership on FirePower system. I have some problems with user identification and want to check whether correct information is propageted to the FirePower system. Also, should ...

Hi All, Trying to carve out a DMZ zone on my 5506 without buying a switch (budget freeze).  If I use bridge-group in the following configuration, does this effectively allow all of the devices I plug into the bridge-group assigned ports to be on the ...

Hello,   I just upgraded my FMCs to v.6.2.2.1 and I'm trying to work making our block IP automation a little cleaner. My initial plan was to put them in a security intel feed and have it update on a 5 min interval but unfortunately custom feeds can o...

ericl42 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am currently facing issues with the DHCPRELAY Agent on the Cisco ASA (5555-X ,ASA 9.6) . We have the following deployment.Cisco AP -> Cat 3K -> Cat 6K -> ASA -> Windows DHCP ServerThe APs are not able to get DHCP and from the ASA I can only see D...