Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi folks, I'm wondering if I use same-security-traffic permit inter-interface command at ASA and I have 2 separate interfaces with the same security level and ACL with a couple of explicit permit rules, whether traffic not covered by those permit st...

I am trying to bypass the Firepower module on my ASA and I'm not sure which command actually accomplishes this. Here what I have in my config:   no monitor-interface service-module   I also get empty results when I issue the command "show service-pol...

Hi! I am trying to get all members of a specific network group through the FMC API but when I run the query, it is only returning the hosts manually entered into the group. It doesnt seem to return the nested network groups. Here is the example:   GE...

Hi. We're installing User Agent on a domain machine to bring user/ip mappings to our FMC. Nevertheless we have this question: We have 8 domain controllers on our domain. I have read UA only supports up to 5 servers. I suppose we need to include all 8...

Hey Guys,   Was hoping to get some advice on most appropriate way to upgrade our network. We are multi-tenant housing multiple different domains, and we use an FWSM with multiple context to accomplish this. Our FWSMs support up to 100 contexts today....

Network upgrade in progress to two VSS core devices. We need a firewall too. Is there any integrated firewall solution or two separate firewall devices is the only possible redundant solution ? dont know if this makes any sense lol

mateens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AllOver the weekend I upgraded a couple of ASA5545X firewalls to v9.6.4-3 that are in a HA pair. This upgrade fix the vulnerability CSC35618. A few hours later I received calls that no one could connect to the VPN using AnyConnect. The users were try...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card