Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.  Wondering if someone can tell me if there is any way to preview the changes that i am about to deploy from the FMC to my FTD's (HA Pair). When I click on Deploy and click the + beside the Device that i want to deploy changes to I can see the ...

catotten by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to implement a new FTD as transparent mode in our network where it will put between the first stage of firewall and Perimeter Firewall and we need to pass all traffic " Web and Email traffic " through this device where we need to inspect all ...

Saad1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, it's been a while since i configured a new ASA with security contexts running. just a clarification on the 20-security context license i applied. is it good practice to use the max security license count under the VPN class using the command: lim...

Hi, My upgrade of Firepower sensor is stuck at 48% with below mentioned logs related to disk space:   [180411 15:23] Starting script: 600_schema/100_update_database.shEntering 600_schema/100_update_database.sh...check disk space prior to database upg...

Hello. I was recently given an asa 5505 from a local company who upgraded their Network equipment. I have a ccna and would love to get at least a ccna in security now that I have this device. My issue is that I don't know what to set it up as an edge...

Good Morning    I am new to working with ASA Rest API and I and trying to figure out the best way to search for  a network object before creating one. I am using Python. Should I pull all of the network object and then convert the JSON in to Python D...

We use Firepower Management Center (FMC) 2000 appliances to manage Firepower SFR software modules in Cisco ASA 5500-Xs, and have the following question relating to sizing storage for Firepower configuration and Event backups:   Link to Cisco document...

HI Guys,   I have an issue of the disk space being used up - I am trying to find a way to clear this to restore weekly backups from taking place....   Any help on this would be greatly appreciated - I know I just need to delete the old backups but I ...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card