Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone:   I would like to kow if need ACL for this source nat to work? I am coming over L2L VPN (EXTERNAL) and want to source nat to interface on the INTERNAL. I get a warning but it accepts it.   Is this source nat correct? how would I add t...

telmember by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is moving overhauling their entire network.  A part of this is that we are going from static routing to dynamic routing and moving from a ASA to a FirePower 2110 device.  The original design implementation for the dynamic routing was to us...

A short scan was done on the basis of the CVE 2018-01010. An old cisco ASA 5505 has emerged. This has not been updated for a while. Its currently running for more than four years.Currently running on IOS 8.4 (4) and ASDM 6.4 (9) We are not entirely s...

Atilgod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all:   I need your help understanding how this would be done. I got the outside to inside working but require some fine tunning but more understanding around it. If some can put the commands for me that would be awsome   I have four interfaces   1...

telmember by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Anyone can recommend a stable IOS version for ASA5525 X?Had a look at the release notes for 9.1.x and 8.6.1.8.6.1 has less bugs so I am considering it.Regards,Murilo

muca by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   My VPN seems to be working fine if thats you are wondering. My concern is much bigger.   I am trying to see Who is Connected in the VPN (user name) since it seems that someone, something, somehow has got all the IP Pool from my vpn ydro...

Hi all,   I'm having an issue with DHCP relay on my ASA. My clients are in a DMZ and my DHCP server is behind the inside interface. DHCPrelay is configured correctly, but clients are not getting an IP address.   After troubleshooting, I'm under the i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card