Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I'm using FTD 2110 via FMC 6.2.2.2   Is there a way to see real time logs via CLI or FMC for troubelshooting ?   I know there is packet capture and packet tracer  but I need to see what alerts/warnings , my FTD is generating.   regards,

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5505 at home with a 10M/1M ADSL connection. The issue I am experiencing is that when the upload gets saturated my download speed drops and latency goes through the roof (over 1000 ms). I think prioritizing outgoing TCP ACKs should solve the ...

AMD_GAMER by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    Cisco ASA version: 9.8(2)     I have prepared port forwarding and it is working properly, but if I want to add port https(443), I  receive error message (because this port is used for webvpn and asdm). I have already found out, I can change...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I having a strange issue with a Firepower 9300 Chassis running FXOS 2.0(1) Normally you should be able to edit the SSH and HTTPS access list, either from the WEB GUI  or from the CLI using the ip-block commands from the /system/services/ menu, bu...

HI,   I have a simple question :   I have to migrate from ASA to FTD 2110:   In ASA i have a rule based on "IP" as service with action Permit. In FTD there is no "IP" object in rules, should I simply add it as prefilter rule with action fastpath ?   ...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes