Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA double NAT

Hello,  I have my double nat config as below on an ASA. object-group network inside-host network-object host 10.10.105.41 object network 1st-nat host 6.0.10.49 object network 2nd-nat host 206.125.46.2 nat (inside,outside) source static inside-host 1...

Firesight details required

Hi Team, We are in a middle of deployment of ASA with firepower services and need below documentation for points: Bandwidth consumption between ASA(SFR) and virtual FSMC.Log retention on FSMC virtual. Thanks in advance for any help.

ymadheka by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5506x

Dear All, I have a new ASA 5506x, I need to configure site-to-site VPN, do I need to configure the Firepower services first(is it necessary?) in order to config VPN? Regards

Umairnajib by Beginner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FireSIGHT Dashboard

Hi, I have installed FireSIGHT virtual appliance and connect to 2 ASA-X devices. In the default FireSIGHT dashboard, I would see the summary of 1st device. How can I view the summary of the 2nd device? Thank you. CM

Cisco ASA ACL

Hi guys, hope someone can help. I have an ASA with multiple interface and I wish to add an ACL that will block every interface of accessing an IP address. Is it possible to do this as one command or would I need to add an ACL for each interface? Thi...

Firepower LIC please comment

Hello. we bought a firepower lice for 5506-x one year service. however, due to some project work we have to delay the deployment for 4 month. my question is if we never use our 1 year lice until next 6 month will we left 6 month to use. or once we re...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers