Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I just installed a secondary firewall in act/standby setup and noticed that it seems to be overheating. See the output of show env command below. It seems that the CPU is at 75* but the Chassis fan is just at 2600rpm. And this is on a firewal...

db1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an ASA 5525 running 9.4(4)16 recently upgraded (two weeks ago).  Today it started consuming all its memory even upon reboot.  At first it started denying ssh and then users complained of VPN tunnels going up and down.  When I attempt to SSH I ge...

Hi all,   I'm trying to get my FTD appliance to talk IPv6. It's a 5506-X appliance connected to an xfinity home service (so small environment). The FTD appliance doesn't pick up an IPv6 address and I'm curious as to why that is. According to the carr...

Hay guys      I have a network design with multiple vlans connected to a L3 switch and then an ASA. I am trying to get NAT working correctly, the L3 switch can ping outside and NAT works correctly but it does not work for clients. The packets get dro...

Ammit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i encountered an unusual problem with the ASDM while logging into the ASA. I have 2 5515-X ASA's running 9.4.3 OS with ASDM 7.6.2 version. The problem is the ASDM shows the message "Getting updated software" and when it says "Software update comp...

Zach_Sec by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card