Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,   I needs urgent support to monitor ASA Attack on TLS. I have seen some stuff on web but its not helping me. As per below bug Alert from cisco , we needs to monitor our ASA 5505 and 5520 so how we can know that if ASAs are being attacked as ...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,I have a question regarding how FMC updates the PKI Trusted CA list, I am asking this because during an SSL decryption policy implementation (on FP services) in resign mode I have encountered some issues (eg. Whatsapp file transfer traff...

Hello,Can you please help me with a small query around how I can preview config that is about to be deployed from the FMC to the FTD?If I click on deploy in the FMC, then expand the FTD name, I can see the categories that are being deployed e,g acces...

cat5__utp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas noches, estoy haciendo una pratica en packet tracer, tengo una topologia de switches de acceso que se conectan a uno de capa 3 y este se conecta al router, este me hace de dhcp y con el switch capa 3 manejo las intervlan y tengo una vlan cread...

Hi Everyone,   I'm trying to understand if there is a difference between the following two ways to do NAT and if there is any performance difference   object network VLAN-Inside nat (VLAN10,OUT-to-Internet) dynamic pat-pool Internet-NAT-POOL round-ro...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!   I made the IOS upgrade in my firewall 5515 to the version: asa963-17-smp-k8.bin, and I was using ASDM version 7.52, after the upgrade the ASDM stopped to work. I consulting the compatibility in the website:  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/u...

Hi Team, We are working on a RFP and need clarity on below features: Firewall should support AAA integration via Radius and TACACS. We understand Radius is supported.Firewall should support and integrate with Two Factor Authentication mechanisms. T...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small question about FirepowerMy customer has some attack event last week. He wants us to export the Sourcefire logs that generate last week for them to analyze. They will import it to a new SIEM.They don’t have any syslog server in their en...

lanwei Li by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card