Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,got the following problem:We got a new ASA 5512 (9.1(2)). Since using the new ASA RDP over VPN is slow as hell. Furthermore we are hosting services for our customers at our local site. The customers access their servies via https and they rep...

I have a site-2-site VPN tunnel setup. I appear to be getting one way traffic, because I get deencap, but not encaps. After looking at the packet tracer I see that the Phase3 step of NATing is using the wrong nat statement. I believe that using the n...

Hello all, I would like ask you about some technology help  .. Customer would like create policy model for remote-access services based on „roles“. For example :User1 is member of GroupA in LDAP and is member of GroupB as well.Security GroupA specify...

Dear community members,I have to connect an additionnal small PoE switch to existing 2960 edge switch. At the moment of additionnal switch connection that specific port is disabled after few seconds.From what I have found when googled, it seems that ...

mr_awd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have cisco ASA 5510 and plan to upgrade to suitable version. Kindly advice the correct version of ASA & ASDM. What is the end of life suppport for hardware & firmware. Device type : ASA 5510ASA version : 8.0(5)25ASDM version : 6.4(1) Thanks

Resolved! WCCP Questions

Community, Were trying to roll out WCCP and I had some questions that I could not find the answers to online. After reading the following article, although helpful, I did have some questions. https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/asa-...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have a PC with ip address 172.16.99.22 in my LAN behind INSIDE_Prueba interface of ASA and made a Static NAT rule to access the PC from de internet. It was working fine but suddenly it doesn't anymore. Here're some things that may help:ASA...

Hi I have a question regarding Evenyt ID's in Sourcefire. One of the workstations got infected with the following virus and the quarantine says that it failed with the error code: 3221225524. Does anyone have a list of the error codes so that I can f...

pauls7490 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card