Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route Traffic

Hi. I would like to request some help with the following case I have. I need to route all the Internet traffic to the Router 1. In the Firewall 2 I created the following route route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.154.242.9 1 After that I dont know what else do I...

Hello Community, We have just completed a Clients full upgrade from old ASA's to new 5555-x with full features of FireSIGHT and FirePOWER on ASA, while everything is working as designed we have one issue, This client wanted a single unit to do his UR...

Hello,  One of my clients still has their ip addressing scheme assiged to public addresses. The inside/LAN segment (end-stations and servers) are assigned a public ip subnet(using this subnet as an example: 173.168.157.0/24). The DMZ segment is assig...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are migrating from a 5510 platform to a 5516-x platform. We tried the backup and restore feature of ASDM which to partially work. This is because the interface names on 5516-X are GigabitEthernet while Ethernet on 5510. Hence a different crypt...

moThaSeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllAnyone can I help me?The LAN have 0ne ASA5525 cisco external firewall,two 3650 cisco switch for  DMZ directly connected to external firewall. Two 4503 cisco switch for collapsed switch directly connected to exiternal firewall in the inside part...

Abeeg14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllAnyone can I help me?The LAN have 0ne ASA5525 cisco external firewall,two 3650 cisco switch for  DMZ directly connected to external firewall. Two 4503 cisco switch for collapsed switch directly connected to exiternal firewall in the inside part...

Abeeg14 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card