Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PIX vs ASA

Hi All, I have a PIX Version 6.3(4) firewall, Now I need it to migrate to ASA Version 9.1(2). any body know a tool to convert PIX to ASA. else guide me to migrate on easiest way. down time is very less

samith_me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am using a cluster of 5585 and I received 2 PAKs to activate the APX anyconnect license and I have 2 questions do I have to activate one PAK per node ? one for the primary and the second for the standby node and after the run the activation k...

Hi, I'm trying to open a www service to the public, the topology is quite simple. i have only one public IP and ASA configuration is as below. object network LAN_subnet         subnet 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 object network www_server         host ...

Junnan Wu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have early in the config aliases for IPs using the names command Those work without complaint. names  name 172.16.10.0 mine-LAN Later I try to use the following access-list command and it doesn't work faling on the start of mine-LAN access-list ...

iwalker01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card