Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

New to ASA Firewall.  Trying to setup a home lab following a Microsoft guide.  I have one network that is using AT&T ARRIS NVG599 and I have my home lab network using a Dell server with VMWARE installed that has 2 NIC cards, one NIC card goes to the ...

WannaB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot reach internal web server 192.168.127.1 on port 443 from outside, on ASA 5506In fact I cannot reach 192.168.127.1 and 192.168.127.10 on any port from outside.ASA Version 9.7(1)4 ! hostname xx domain-name x.local enable password x names ip l...

gdimitris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have installed ASDM 7.3(1) but the problem is I couldn't launch asdm-launcher.jar I'm running win 10 64bit machine, I have installed JAVA: jre-8u60-windows-x64.exejre-8u60-windows-x64.exe Please help!

Majd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have cisco 5545-x with firepower threat defence software. I have two appliances and one of them is already registered to FMC, but when i try to register the other one i get an error. What should i do with this ? > show managersNo managers confi...

Hi am a bit lost at the moment with my CSC-SSM-10  Service Module for the ASA 5510.... Pls Help mei have installed the CSC module to the ASA5510-BUN-K9.... i have installed the BAse licence and Plus licence.  i could initiate a session to the Module ...

Hello! So I am in the proccess of getting the FirePower up and running on our firewall pair.As I have basically no experience with FirePower, I am facing some problems and questions that I have not been able to find the right answers. So, here goes: ...

Hello, i am struggling with solving following scenario: I have a mailserver in DMZ network with private adress e.g. 192.168.0.1 and public adress e.g 1.1.1.1.I want to accomplish that the mail server sends mails out of port 25, but receives mails on ...

I have 172.27.0.0/20 network configured on inside interface of ASA and then on inside interface I have connected layer-3 witch(ip:172.27.0.254 on vlan 1). And on switch I have created different VLANs with SVI like (vlan 2:ip:172.27.2.254, vlan3:ip:17...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card