Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!I have two Cisco ASA 5585 in failover, Software Version 9.8(3)18.I need to make Port Forwarding with NAT for access from outside host through ASA's interface to inside host. I made settings as always, but the access doesn't work.There are part...

nEkToSAN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys Please help me ..why showing ID numbers instead of policy name in cisco ftd firewall access policy? also this policy not get  hit when access from client pc falcon.crowdstrike.com.   please check below results :   system support firewall-engine-...

HIOur FTD.s are running on version 7.0.5, Is it possible to implement PBR on this code please.?And also here is my senario I would like to send part of a /21 network which is in its own VRF on the FTD down a IPSEC VPN for its gateway and keep the oth...

howdy folksif i am t-shooting a weird behaviour coming out of one site, we have 2100-series FTD  pair.should i PAUSE HA first....then do Restart Device via FMC....or simply Restart Device on the Secondary (non-active) unit....then do a Failover....wa...

Hi allI have an issue setting up SLA on the FTD. (Using FTD GUI)  On my old ASA I use 8.8.4.4 as the monitor address for the SLA and its been working for years.  On the FTD the second I use any dns ip for the monitor part it fails the line and switch...

Stat_0-1694451862632.png
Stat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey i have a switch, some ap’s with controllers and a ASA 5550 but no router. my questions are: 1. Can I use the ASA instead of a router or do I need a router? I’m planning on configuring vlans so I need something where I can configure router in a st...

Hello Team, I am working on a spreadsheet that lists the current firmware running on our devices, including the date it was installed. Is there a way to find the date of firmware installation on the Cisco FPR2140-ASA-K9 ?I used the sh version command...

watsonjames796gmailcom_0-1694186728023.png