Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, my costumer wants to dismiss his old proxy server and use ASA5506 with firepower to achieve the same result. ASA5506 is fully firepower licensed (CTRL, IPS, URL, AMP) and managed by Firepower virtual Center. Which is the best way to do this? (I ...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to upgrade a cluster ASA firewall 5520, it is on version 8.2(3). What is the version recommended for this model ? What is the version of ASDM recommended ? What is the best practice to upgrade it ? What are the prerequisites befo...

Hi, I am trying to setup a port forwarding from outside to my Camera but it is not working. I do not have static IP address. Could please someone look and advise where  I am going wrong? I have tried to change the Nat statement to  object network Cam...

Hi, I am having a serious problem when i try to ping an external IP that is configured in the same ASA from an inside host.  Sometimes i have packet loss and high latency (400 ms).  I try to ping the ip address 62.xxx.xxx.28 (public IP) from 10.0.0...

I have an old ASA5505 running 8.4(7) and ASDM 5.2(3).   It is under a SMART Net contract but we have never updated the software.   I can only find version 7 of the ASDM software but no other version are available.   Can I got straight to v7?

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes