Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Firesight manager 6.0.1 and an ASA 5545-X running 9.5(2)5. We are trying to create a remediation that will add an object to the ACL named "Blacklist" The object would be the Source IP. I would like it to add the objects name as: Sourcefire-...

bhallman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have established a private cloud connection with FMC 6.1 and it was working fine until the management interface of the FMC got disconnected ; which caused the private cloud connection to fail which is normal. However, after restoring the c...

M.Jallad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All This bug is when  i try to depoly an update Via FMC to two (HA) ASA5512 ( version : FTD 6.2.0) How can 'I do for this bug. MSG: Deployment failed as HA pair configuration synchronization is in progress. Retry deployment.

hello, i got this message like in the topic.clicking on the java console symbol shows me this log: Using JRE version 1.8.0_45 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VMUser home directory = C:\Users\rzimski-dirk----------------------------------------------------c: ...