Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of Firepower 4110s.  Is there any way to restrict what IP addresses are even able to connect to the Chassis management interface SSH, HTTPS, and SNMP interfaces?  And same for the CLI on the FTD logical device management interface?

Isaiah by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Im in the progress of upgrading my ASA 5505 to an 5506, and i cant seem to figure out, where to enable the native VLAN... Today im using VLAN 1,2,3 and 4, and using VLAN 100 as native VLAN for trunking. If configured the subinterfaces on the ...

We are in a situation where they would like to demo a new content filter inline and in live production.  I have been tasked with setting up a sceniaro where our current content filter is running side by side with the new one.  They would like to grab...

tsiemers1 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guy,  I recently set up a Cisco ASA 9.x for a finical institution in the New DC and because theis project still on the implementation phase i yet to implement any form restriction on the ASA. I have no VPN,NAT connection on the ASA. i have allo...

John Eze by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i, My configuration is: access-list TEST extended permit ip host x.x.x.x host y.y.y.y access-group TEST out interface outside class-map IPS  match access-list TEST policy-map global_policy  class IPS   sfr fail-open monitor-only service-policy ...

Hello  I'm trying to figure out if I need any access-list or NAT rules in order to communicate with networks advertised over the OSPF configuration. I have a third party connection coming into my Cisco ASA 5520. Please refer to my configuration below...

Hi Experts Could you confirm the HA setup options applicable for Cisco firepower 9300 chassis (SF-F9K-FXOS2.0-K9) running ASA OS (SF-F9K-ASA9.6.2-K9)? Native ASA appliances had active/standby and active/active options, depending on single or multipl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card