Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I'm using ACLs on a Cisco ASA 5512 to block Internet access to some hosts on my network during working hours and only allowing it during breaks. The problem is that after the break, users still can browse facebook and stream radio stati...

We have a customer experiencing brute force attempts to their RDP servers form randomizing source IPs.  The have ASA with FP IPS in place.  Looking for options to block this.  I've suggested restricting access to the RDP farm to VPN, or moving the li...

Hi Team, We have been asked to confirm if we can achieve the below using firepower solution (NGIPS or NGFW): Blocking of Whatsapp client on the end user machineBlocking of file uploads but allowing downloads from the drop box based sites on interne...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Is it possible for the NGIPS to understand the presence of application on end user system and then take decision of blocking the network communication of the same like for example the AV is not present then block the communication of that d...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i wanna configure my asa to get access to 2 VPN link the first via gateway 10.240.20.1 and the second via 10.240.30.1 but the ISP router use the intervlan routing in both interfaces i have just 10.240.20.1 but i can ping 10.240.30.1 via 10.24...

Hello I should reach our ftp servers in LAN from a public server. For example our public server 2.2.2.2, public interface of asa is 3.3.3.3. I set the following: Object NAT: object network obj_10.20.2.2 nat (inside,outside) static interface service t...

Johnni211 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card