Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two ISP outbound circuits connected to a 5520  ASA version 8.4(7).   I can't figure out how to create a route based on source ip rather than destination IP.   In a nutshell, I want to route WIFI and web conferencing via one interface and web ...

mwhite by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good morning, i'm purchasing an ASA5506X plus AsaFirePOWER license, but i didn't have found a paper or sheet explaing which is the starting date of AsaFirePOWER license. i have this doubt so i need to know if license starting is since purchase date...

Hello all, I am planning to upgrade an ISE distributed deployment from release 1.4 to 2.1 and I have few doubts I'd like to dispel with you. Here is the architecture :  - 1 PAN  - 2 PSNs  - 2 MNTs According to the upgrade procedure, distributed depl...

vtribut01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FMC

Hello, I have Cisco ASA 5515-X devices with Firepower services managed by FMC 6.1.0.2 and TAC (IPS and URL) licenses.  I have few questions about it:  -  Is it possible to allow  specific YouTube channel for a specific group of users, but block all o...

Dear Team, In our company we have site to site VPN,One site we are using ASA 5505 and the other side is ASA 5510.WE are not able to access the remote side host from either side.The VPN tunnel will up only the hosts from two sides continuously pings o...

Hello,Are there any command on cisco ASA with latest software version 8.4.1 which is similar to snmp-server ifindex persist command on cisco routers/switches? I'm using cacti to collect interface traffic statistics on all DMZes (~50) and each time wh...

Hi everyone, I have a new ASA 5508-X firepower running 5.4.1.9. License is installed and FirePower is accesible through ASDM. Under ASDM FirePower config I don't have integration option and identity policy as described in the following article: http:...

branko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tried going from 6.0.0.1 to 6.0.1 and now get this when I login: The upgrade failed to install.The upgrade failed to install. The upgrade failed on while running .Please contact customer support: tac@cisco.com1-800-553-2447 or 1-408-526-7209 When...