Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to migrate checkpoint configs to ASA 5585 using SCT tool, this tool asking me to feed it *.W file from checkpoint which is suppose to be a rule definition file on CP, but I cant find it, does anybody have any clues on this ?-regardsAB

abinjola by Cisco Employee
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I have an issue with my ASA 5510. I will describe my scenario a little bit: 4 interfaces occupied (Outside, DMZ, LAN, Branch Offices). Outside for internet of-course, On DMZ email and web services (Everyone can reach this network even f...

edumatics by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For past 2 days I have been searching and looking to solve this one simple problem on my home lab with ASA 5510 and it seems there is no straight forward answer to that, beside most of the answers  that I found are related to older pre 8.3 version...

Hi, Our monitoring system stopped reaching our ASA firewall over snmp, after a software upgrade to 9.4(3)12 I've checked the configuration and it seems ok. What should I look for? How can I restart the snmp service on the firewall? Regards, Filipe...

Hi  I have trouble launching asdm, i have enable the https access. but when i run on browser after adding expception on firefox i get below error404 Not FoundThe requested URL /admin/public/index.html was not found on this server.   I added the url o...

I have two ISP outbound circuits connected to a 5520  ASA version 8.4(7).   I can't figure out how to create a route based on source ip rather than destination IP.   In a nutshell, I want to route WIFI and web conferencing via one interface and web ...

mwhite by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good morning, i'm purchasing an ASA5506X plus AsaFirePOWER license, but i didn't have found a paper or sheet explaing which is the starting date of AsaFirePOWER license. i have this doubt so i need to know if license starting is since purchase date...

Hello all, I am planning to upgrade an ISE distributed deployment from release 1.4 to 2.1 and I have few doubts I'd like to dispel with you. Here is the architecture :  - 1 PAN  - 2 PSNs  - 2 MNTs According to the upgrade procedure, distributed depl...

vtribut01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FMC

Hello, I have Cisco ASA 5515-X devices with Firepower services managed by FMC 6.1.0.2 and TAC (IPS and URL) licenses.  I have few questions about it:  -  Is it possible to allow  specific YouTube channel for a specific group of users, but block all o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card