Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way to get the total count of open  connections to a specific (destination)port via command line or GUI. For example, If i wanted to know many open NAT connections there are destined to port 80 and only port 80. I know you can use "sho...

I've just installed a brand new ASA 5525 and have set up some initial testing. I've /22 public address space to play with. I've set up a very basic static NAT to test connectivity from the internet. I have a device on the inside which I’ve done a sta...

Gremlin99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I've scheduled a backup job to run weekly. For that I created a backup profile is pretty much straight forward (see the attached screenshot). Unfortunately this does not work. The only thing the job does is running into an "Backup died...

ammann9113 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy's, Im new to the ASA firewalling and try to migrate a asa 5520 to a asa 5506-x the 5520 is using Software Version 9.1 and the new 5506-x is using Software Version 9.6. I found some info about using the "backup filelocation" command which is ...

Hi, I need some guidance and answers on ASA RMA.We had to RMA an ASA 5525 chassis which had Firepower installed on the SSD.We have the new ASA, obviously without an SSD. What happens to the installed FP software module when i put the old SSD in the ...

Hi Guys, I follow the guide from cisco link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firesight-management-center/118308-technote-firesight-00.html  but when i select scp it got this error. my scp server is solarwind. any one encounter the ...

Freemen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are currently using ASA 5505 and we are on a 4mb shared internet service. We are planning to upgrade to 50mb and wondering if the ASA 5505 could handle the load. Another this can we use ASA 5505 to bypass our service provider router? A how wo...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card